I have been committed to providing safe and individualized solutions to my cosmetic and reconstructive surgery patients for over 20 years.
Dr. R. Thomas Noel, M.D.
Dr. R. Thomas Noel, M.D. is a second generation physician born in Winchester, KY and raised in St. Matthews. After full general surgery training at the University of Louisville, Dr. Noel completed his plastic surgery training in St. Louis at Washington University and Barnes Hospital.
Dr. Noel continued his training with a prestigious Breast Reconstruction Fellowship in Atlanta, GA with world renowned surgeon Dr. Carl Hartrampf, the innovator of the TRAM flap.
Since returning to Louisville in 1993, Dr. Noel has practiced with Associates in Plastic Surgery, PLLC. and performed thousands of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
He maintains a strong and continued commitment to the care of patients facing breast cancer, and puts the same passion for excellence, artistic creativity and attention to detail into all aspects of his cosmetic and reconstructive patients care.
- Fellowship in Reconstructive Breast Surgery, Dr. Carl Hartrampf, M.D., Atlanta, GA
- Plastic Surgery Residency, Washington University/Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- General Surgery Residency, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
- M.D. University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, KY. AOA Honor Society
- B.S. University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY. Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons – R. Thomas Noel, M.D.
- Kentucky Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Kentucky Medical Association
- Greater Louisville Medical Association
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Louisville Surgical Society
- Voted One of Louisville Magazine’s Top Docs – several years
- Baptist Health Louisville – 2012 Champion